DISTRIBUTION REINVESTMENT PLAN
Prospectus, as of November 15, 2018
Enterprise announced its distribution reinvestment plan (DRIP) in July 2003, and implemented it with the August 2003 quarterly distribution payment. The plan, which is available to all owners of Enterprise common units, is a simple, convenient and no-cost means of investing in Enterprise's common units.
- You may participate in the Plan if you currently are a unitholder of record of our common units or if you own our common units through your broker (by having your broker participate on your behalf).
- You may purchase additional common units by reinvesting all or a portion of the cash distributions paid on your common units.
- You may purchase our common units without paying any service fees, brokerage trading fees or other charges. (Note: If you participate in the Plan through your broker, you should consult with your broker; your broker may charge you a service fee.) There is currently 0% discount offered.
Plan participation is voluntary, and participation in the Plan may be terminated at any time. Carefully read the prospectus before deciding to participate in the Plan.
- Unitholders of record may register online by visiting the Wells Fargo Shareowner Services website at www.shareowneronline.com or by contacting Wells Fargo toll free from inside the United States at 1-855-235-0839 or 1-651-450-4064 outside of the United States.
- Unitholders who own common units through a broker should consult their broker regarding participation in the plan.
Equiniti Trust Company has been appointed to administer the Plan, and will purchase and hold common units for Plan participants, keep records, send statements and perform other duties required by the Plan.
This Web page does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the common units described on this Web page, nor shall there be any sale of these common units in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. The offer is being made only through the prospectus, which is part of a registration statement that became effective on March 12, 2010 and was amended on November 15, 2018.